jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146014
Employer Ref. HK120558
Our client is a top recognised brand as they serve the best coffee globally, having won multiples consumer awards they continues to strives and maintain a heartfelt service that is always customer-oriented. As the company is growing, they are looking for an Assistant Marketing Communications Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
Based in Hong Kong, and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for developing all marketing communications and overall brand management to achieve business objectives. As an Assistant Marketing Communication Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead marketing activities across key communication platforms, focusing on brand building
- Create and execute online and offline communications programs to create brand awareness
- Managing KOL media and relationships to maximise brand awareness
- Manage all public relations tasks, including media inquiries, press release preparation, organisation of media interviews for the CEO
- Work closely with the operation teams to ensure that marketing programs are deployed in a timely and efficient manner
You must hold a university degree and possess at least 5 years marketing experience in retail or F&B industries. Solid knowledge and expertise in integrated marketing trends will be an added advantage. Fluency in English and Cantonese is a mandatory.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Johnson Ng at +852 2919 6165 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Johnson.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK120558. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organizational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.