Rhombus Group is an award-winning hotel management company currently managing Hotel Panorama by Rhombus, Hotel LKF by Rhombus, Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus and Hotel Pennington by Rhombus in Hong Kong, and Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel in Chengdu, China. Rhombus is poised for growth on an international scale as we continue to be the pioneer of excellent and versatile hospitality products and services on a worldwide basis.
Rhombus cares and is committed to continuously delivering excellence combined with versatile services and products to our Owners/Investors and Guests, while providing varied opportunities and continuous career development for our Employees.
Rhombus Group is committed to Excellence and this can only be achieved by our people resources. We encourage continuous training, professional development, mentoring and sustainability by way of internships in a pleasant working environment. If you are tenacious, and aspire to join an internationally diverse team of hoteliers, Rhombus would like to speak with you!
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781130
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with existing / potential media and organize media events
- Solicit joint promotion opportunities with different partners to maximize the brand awareness and drive business to hotels
- Plan, formulate and execute digital/ brand marketing campaigns through online platforms including website, social media, eDM, SEM, SEO and retargeting for customer acquisition and loyalty
- Evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns by implementing web tracking and analytic tools
- Provide comprehensive assessment and insights of online marketing campaigns and web traffic performance
- Promote the brands through online and offline marketing campaigns
- Degree holder or equivalent, preferably major in Journalism/ Marketing/ Communications or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant experience in online marketing, advertising, design or related fields
- Experience in hotel or F&B industry a definite advantage
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Dynamic, independent and good time management
- A creative thinker and a team player with a can-do attitude
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits including Meal allowance, Medical Insurance with Dental coverage etc.
Only shortlist applicants will be notified. All personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and be used only for consideration of positions applied and future vacancies of the company.