Educational Publishing House, Limited
(A member of Popular Holdings Limited)
We are a dynamic and innovative publisher specializing in providing high-quality textbooks and supplementary materials to schools at pre-school, primary and secondary levels.
To cope with our business growth, we are now seeking for individual of high caliber to join us and we have the following vacancies:
Assistant Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920045
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-materials & video for on-line and off-line channels
- Maintaining and udating customer database
- Organizing marketing activities and promotions
- Supporting Marketing Manager and other teammates
- Degree, High Diploma or above
- Experience in making videos, handling website and social media campaign is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Polite with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure with positive working attitude; creativity and flexibility is essential
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, discretionary bonus, medical scheme, staff training and staff purchasing discount etc.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your full resume stating present and expected salary.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are welcome to visit our websites to know more about us: www.ephhk.com or www.popularworld.com.