Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA IPPUDO and Uo-Show, delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Assistant Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775902
- To support the implementation of all branding and marketing plans/product launches to achieve a set of business goals and strengthen brand equity.
- To plan and manage the production of marketing materials and collaterals, such as newsletters, signage, point of sales material, menus, etc.
- To support pre and post evaluation of brand & product performance to generate new product ideas and identify growth drivers of the brand.
- To support consumer research, monitor on-going campaign with evaluation.
- To support marketing projects, new product development and other initiatives.
- To coordinate with media, designers and printers on store opening, promotion, press release, photo shooting and related marketing activities.
- Degree holder in Marketing, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in advertising, marketing communication in F&B industry/ FMCG/ Food Retail industry.
- Creative, self-motivated with positive working attitude.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Candidate with less experience might be considered as Senior Marketing Executive.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.