PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewellery made from genuine metals at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 90 countries on six continents through approximately 9,900 points of sale, including more than 1,400 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 11,400 people worldwide of whom approximately 7,900 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2014, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 11.9 billion (approximately EUR 1.6 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net.
Assistant Marketing Manager (SEA Market)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781112
About the position:
The successful candidate will work closely with regional go-to-market teams (Merchandising, Retail Operation and Operation), country marketing teams and partners in Hong Kong & Macau, Singapore and other SEA markets including Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
He/she will assist the Brand Marketing Director to deliver, monitor and ensure marketing plans and executions in local markets are in line with global brand strategy and guideline.
- Consolidate and review marketing budget and marketing plans based on global strategy and guideline to ensure “One Brand One Voice”
- Review and comment on media planning of local markets
- Actively step in and help local markets on the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, promotion calendar and consumer events
- Work closely with local markets and regional design team on the development of marketing materials and ensure proper brand visual identity in local markets
- Provide input and coordinate the development, ordering and delivery of regional toolkits, marketing materials and collaterals to local markets
- Identify and share best practices as inspiration among local markets
- Work closely with regional go-to-market team for cross-department alignment
- Provide administrative support to VP of Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably gained from watches and jewelries, fashion, cosmetics or related products. Regional experience is a plus.
- Candidates with agencies background are welcome to apply
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Proactive, fast-paced with can-do attitude and problem-solving skills
- Responsible, able to work independently with good sense of judgement
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, appreciate team work
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English