About DYXnet Group
Established in 1999, DYXnet is Greater China’s leading ICT service provider offering global networking (including MPLS VPN service portfolios), internet access, data centre, unified communication, network security and contact centre solutions to enterprise clients with provisioning capability in many cities in Greater China and the wider Asia Pacific region. The Group provides innovative, professional and reliable services to help corporations in the Greater China region to enhance their productivity and profitability by taking advantage of top-quality IP networking services and solutions.
DYXnet serves 700 cities in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Vietnam, including more than 10,000 MPLS VPN clients’ sites, and hosts more than 8,600 clients’ servers. It was the first batch ICT service providers in Greater China to obtain ISO 27001:2005, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2008 international certifications for information security, international IT service management as well as quality control respectively. These qualifications demonstrate DYXnet’s commitment to offering premium information and communication technology with outstanding customer service.
For more information about DYXnet, please visit the official website at http://www.dyxnet.com
Assistant Marketing Manager (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835839
Employer Ref. DYX-MKT
- Formulate and executive marketing & PR events including seminars, exhibitions, press conferences, media briefing, etc.
- Capable of leading different agencies on developing marketing and PR materials as well as formulating different marketing, customer retention and PR events
- Handle digital marketing assignments such as search engine marketing, paid search as well as social media channels
- Work closely with Sales Team to support our Channel Business Partners in terms of sales incentive programs and joint marketing activities
- Responsible for sales lead generation programs and database management projects
- Liaise and build rapport with media to increase the press coverage of the company
- Ensure all the marketing / PR materials are of good quality
- Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in marketing, business administration, communications or a related discipline
- 3 -5 years marketing / PR experience in IT, telecom, Internet or related industry
- Prior experience of organizing marketing / PR activities is a MUST
- Prior experience of handling search engine marketing and social media channels will be a big plus
- Exposure in handling sales lead generation program as well as database management project is highly preferred
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Good command of written English and Chinese
- Independent, energetic, hardworking, spontaneous and able to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiable and project management skills
- Candidate with less experience but good potential can be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
Attractive remuneration and compensation package, including year end bonus, medical scheme and MPF, as well as career development opportunities will be offered. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, DYXnet Group, 37/F, Tower 1, Metroplaza, 223 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Fong, N.T., Hong Kong or apply via email. Welcome to visit our website: http://www.dyxnet.com for further information of our company. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.