Assistant Marketing Manager
California Pizza Kitchen
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917380
- Initiate & prepare Marketing Plans and Promotional Campaigns in Hong Kong and the Philippines to drive business growth.
- Coordinating closely with group Restaurant Managers in Hong Kong and the Philippines in executing all marketing and promotional activities in their respective countries.
- To report directly to the Director in Hong Kong and the Group Marketing Managers in Singapore.
- To monitor F&B industry trends, competitor activities, evaluate program effectiveness and translate data into meaningful business insights for further action plans.
- Coordinate with media, designers and merchants.
- A savvy and enthusiastic Marketer with innovative and engaging ideas.
- At least 5 years solid marketing experience.
- Design and implement SEO/SEM, social media and online campaigns.
- F&B experience is a plus but not a must.
- Preferably degree holder in marketing with good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
- Can-do attitude, able to work under pressure and to meet tight timelines.
- Self-motivated and independent, result-oriented and detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please send detailed resume including work experience, qualifications and salary expectation by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or mail to California Pizza Kitchen, Unit 1801, 18/F, One Midtown, 11 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to California Pizza Kitchen
About California Pizza Kitchen
A well-established American franchised restaurant with more than 250 restaurants worldwide. We are looking for qualified individual to assist us in the expansion of the concept in Hong Kong.