Miele (Hong Kong) Ltd
Miele is the world's leading manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances, founded in Germany in 1899, it has a long and outstanding history that has today made it into one of the most recognizable and highly-regarded brands in the world.
A family owned business for over 117 years with over 17,000 employees worldwide and its own sales subsidiaries in 47 countries Miele is a truly global company with a very international footprint. It’s continual drive for ever improving standards in quality and innovation has meant that the company is known the world-over for an unfailing commitment to the products it produces and the customers it services.
Miele Hong Kong was founded in 1997 to serve the city's growing demand for high-end household appliances, today it is recognized as the leader in this space and has become synonymous with quality, performance and unique design.
If you are interested in the job, please send your resume to email@example.com
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website www.miele.hk or our page
We are now seeking a well-qualified high-calibre person to join us:
Assistant Marketing Manager (3-month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992159
- To manage new store expansion projects in Hong Kong and Macau
- To perform in-store visual merchandising and/ or seasonal display in line with Company’s brand image
- To plan and execute in-store demos and workshops
- To manage marketing support on roadshows and in-store events
- To work closely with merchants and sales counterparts on joint advertising, in-store media and promotional activities and materials
- To conduct regular Miele venue visits to ensure common policies and procedures are being upheld and keep abreast of visual merchandising at company levels
- 5+years related experience from retail industry
- Solid experience in dealing with local retail channels and visual merchandising
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management experience
- Strong project management skill and able to multi-tasking
- Candidate withmoreexperience may be considered as Marketing Manager