Assistant Marketing Manager
K11 Concepts Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993109
- Responsible for organizing promotional and casual leasing activities including stage shows, events and partnership collaborations
- Work with Merchandizing team to plan full year marketing strategies to achieve retail sales target
- Liaise with external consultants / contractors / suppliers as well as internal parties to facilitate the smooth implementation of the marketing programs
- Generate post promotion report to evaluate promotion KPI and generate insight for future promotion planning
- Act as the project leader in special events, workshops etc. to ensure proper execution and close co-ordination between internal team and external partners
- Degree Holder in Marketing / Communications or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years solid experience in marketing related field such as advertising, public relations, event management or branding
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please email full resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to K11 Concepts Limited
About K11 Concepts Limited
A Member of New World Group.
A global high-end lifestyle brand operator under New World Group, K11 is the world’s first original brand to pioneer the blend of three essential elements – Art ∙ People∙ Nature.
The name of K11stems from the Eastern philosophy of “the co-existence of nothingness and substance” and is intrinsically neutral. It is rich in meaning and stimulates boundless interpretations. The unique and neutral meaning of K11 will be varied according to each person’s perceptibility and sensitivity, with which all K11projects will bring to their visitors a sensory experience.
We now invite energetic, motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our K11 team.