EduSmart Company Limited (A member of Popular Holdings Ltd)
EduSmart represents a new way to nurture our next generations. At EduSmart, we make learning Chinese, English and Mathematics fun and memorable. We believe in “Happy Children, Happy Results” ! EduSmart learning centres spreading across the territories: (HK Island): North Point, Mid-level & Causeway Bay; (Kowloon): Hung Hom, West Kowloon & Lai Chi Kok; (NT): Fo Tan, Ma On Shan, Tseung Kwan O, Tuen Mun & Yuen Long.EduSmart is part of Popular Holdings Ltd which also owns Popular Book Company, Educational Publishing House, Ltd. and Pan Lloyds Publisher.
If you are passionate about fun but effective learning and love to be around children, please join us! To cope with our rapid expansion, we are now inviting high caliber personnel to join our professional team.
Assistant Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994898
Employer Ref. JSDB-EDS-MM-030117
- Develop annual marketing plan according to seasonal needs to boost brand awareness and propose creative and cost effective promotional activities
- Organize and execute marketing events as required by each centre
- Develop and implement Customer Relationship Management program / events for customer recruitment and retention
- Expand customer database by incorporating appropriate online marketing
- Manage competitors analysis, market research and market intelligence collection
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with vendors, media etc
- Coordinate internally with other BUs on co-branded marketing
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder; preferably in Marketing Management or other related disciplines
- At least 8 years of working experience with substantial experience gained in marketing, which with at least 3 years of experience in supervisory level
- Prior exposure in educational sector is preferable
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility and capable of roll-out marketing projects independently
- Strong relationship with media and business partners
- Able to deliver projects on time, within budget and in high quality standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Strong knowledge in e-Marketing is highly preferred
- Attractive remuneration package
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Great career progression opportunity
- Corporate training
- Staff purchasing discount
- Friendly and energetic working environment
Interested parties please submit your full resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.