jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997223
Employer Ref. L17/01-0018
- Work with the Marketing Team to conceptualize promotion initiatives.
- Assist in the planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the marketing events and promotion activities including sales driven promotions, stage shows, PR events, in-mall decorations and social media promotions, etc.
- Manage effective communications with internal & external parties on the marketing events and promotions
- Budget planning and control on events & promotions
- Coordinate and work closely with production and design house
- Conduct the market intelligence research and survey
- Support ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience of which at least 2 years’ at managerial level, preferably in FMCG, retail and agency companies
- Strong in event management and excellent communication and coordination skills
- Strong connection in the industry and with mass media are advantageous
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, creative, detail-minded, independent and hard working
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 30 January 2017.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.