Taubman Asia Management Limited
Taubman Asia is a subsidiary of Taubman Centers – a leader in the shopping center industry.Taubman Asia focuses on owning, managing, developing and acquiring high-quality and sustainable retail real estate projects in Asia that leverage Taubman’s strong retail planning, design and operational capabilities.
Taubman Centers is a real estate investment trust engaged in the development, leasing and management of regional and super regional shopping centers. Taubman's 28 U.S. owned, leased and/or managed properties, the most productive in the publicly held U.S. regional mall industry, serve major markets from coast to coast. Taubman Centers is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and its Taubman Asia subsidiary is headquartered in Hong Kong. For more information about Taubman, visit www.taubman.com
Assistant Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998433
Taubman Asia is recruiting an Assistant Marketing Manager to focus on the planning, implementation and execution of promotion campaigns, media relations, brand building, CRM and in-mall exposure. The successful candidate will be tasked with helping the shopping mall to develop creative campaigns that are consistent with the positioning and direction in order to drive footfall.
- Plan and implement retail marketing campaigns
- Work closely with retailers or partners to execute sales driven initiatives
- Analyze sales performance and customer behavior to formulate effective engagement strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth campaign coordination
- Manage allocated budgets. Analyze results and provide feedbacks and recommendations on a monthly basis
- Degree holder in Marketing/Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years or above with relevant experience in retail industry with at least 3 years’ experience in managerial level
- Experience in agencies or Event Management is an advantage
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills to manage database analyses
- Drive for innovation, ability to turn ideas into actions, execute to timelines and provide comprehensive solutions to develop strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin / Cantonese
- Hands-on PC experience in MS office (Excel, Words & PowerPoint)
If you are considering a new challenge, please send your resume by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.