LKK Health Products Group Limited
LKK Health Products Group (hereinafter referred to as "LKKHPG" or "Group") is a member of Lee Kum Kee Group, a century-old Hong Kong enterprise. Headquartered in Hong Kong, LKKHPG is a modern and diversified business group that specializes in R&D, production, sales and services of Chinese herbal health products; traditional Chinese medicine plantation management and sales of raw Chinese medicinal materials; mobile internet platform; and property investment. As of 30 June 2016, LKKHPG employed approximately 4,800 staff.
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your resume with latest and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title in the email subject line for easy reference.
Assistant Marketing Manager – Digital Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999467
We invite high calibre to apply for this position. The Assistant Marketing Manager will work for our Direct Selling Overseas Market who will plan & implement the health campaigns.
- Plan & implement B2B2C health campaign to attract potential consumers via preventive health (中華養生)
- Develop overall campaign & social content offering that includes planning, managing content calendar and develop video content with creative team
- Support development of digital health tools to drive preventive health awareness globally
- Support creation of CRM program & branding to build loyalty of the prospects
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and distill learnings for continuous improvement
- Work with cross functional & local sales team to move project forward
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Degree in Marketing /Digital Marketing or relevant disciplines
- 5-7 years of Marketing / PR / Digital marketing experience
- Familiar with social media platforms and digital marketing
- Self-motivated, detail-minded with positive working attitude and good organizational skill
- DS background & regional exposure are not a must but preferred
- Strong analytical mind, always think out of the box and be organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experience of working in a matrix organization