jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995341
Employer Ref. 3780690/001
- International electronic consumer product principal
- Promising exposure with fast-growing brand
- Excellent career development in Hong Kong
A international principal specialising in electronic consumer product is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager who has strong Taiwan market knowledge to join their marketing team based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Regional Senior Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the marketing related activities for Taiwan market:
- Manage brand marketing and A&P budget to achieve business goal
- Be accountable for the assigned product portfolio
- Work closely with distributor on BTL initiatives
- Conduct competitive analysis and share insight for market
- Formulate new product launch and marketing strategies
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in marketing and with solid experience within the consumer product/ FMCG industry.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- With at least 5 years of marketing experience in sizeable FMCG or related industry
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and be able to work in fast pace
- Strong Taiwan market knowledge
Competitive package is offered while you will have the opportunity to work in Hong Kong for an international brand. The organisation is also renowned for providing excellent career exposure and progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Seline Ng on +852 3412 4865.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk