Trouve Executive Limited
Trouvé Executive is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in executive and management search. We operate across a wide range of sectors, recruiting on behalf of many reputable employer clients. We built our reputation on delivering exceptional level of service and outstanding results.
Assistant Marketing Manager - Lifestyle Fashion
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834558
Our client, an international lifestyle fashion brand, is currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their PR and marketing team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for overall activities related to Public Relations and marketing.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of communications and media plans, which include: handling general media inquiries; tracking media coverage; database development; planning, implementation and evaluation of media events; develop and maintain effective media relations and opportunity creation.
- Support and develop Public Relations strategy to support brand image.
- Developing and maintaining press relationships to better enhance the exposure of the Company products in quality and quantity.
- Pitch and place features stories in media.
- Support and planning PR activities and events to promote brand awareness and product launch.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing all event related activities in Asia Pacific region.
- Assist in planning and production of advertising campaign and seasonal promotional catalogues
- Establish and maximize relationships with editors, bloggers, TV, celebrities, taste-makers for strategic product placements where possible and appropriate
- University graduate in Marketing, Communication or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in public relations & communications, preferably gained from the retail industry or PR agency
- High proficiency in both written & spoken English & Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Proficiency in PC skills including Chinese word processing
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and presentation skills
- Sociable and Presentable
Please send your detailed CV (includes expected Salary) in MS Word format
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes; only short-listed candidates will be notified.