SmarTone is constantly breaking new ground in the converging world of communications and media. As a market leader, we are committed to delivering unbeatable customer experiences that truly enrich lives. To do this, we need passionate, energetic and pro-active people like you. If you share our way of thinking, we would like to hear from you.
Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783640
Employer Ref. MO-HAM-JD230916
- Evaluate, formulate and roll out the emerging smart devices included smartphones andrelated accessories
- Identify business opportunities for growth and drive necessary change and execution
- Engage in keeping a good business relationship with vendors
- Responsible for sales performance and inventory level
- Have a key role in the development of innovative smartphone-based services, deploy related marketing strategies to sustain sales momentum and services positioning.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure strategic initiatives, clear communication, and timely execution of deliverables
- Provide tracking, analysis, and insight to current and future marketing programs, inspire evolution, and improve efficiency
- Ensure data, insights and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported on regular basis
- Handle other ad-hoc projects as assigned to cope with business objectives
- Monitor and understand industry and competitive trends, review the impact and provide intelligent recommendations to the Management
- Degree holder, major in Marketing, Business Studies, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained in telecommunication / technology industry
- Strong planning, organizing and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize the tasks in a fast-paced market situation
- Results-driven with creative and strong marketing sense as well as business acumen, and flexible individual with strong people skills
- Working experience in handling smart devices / smartphone accessories will be in advantage
- Out-spoken, with excellent communication and presentation skill and be a true team player
- Creative, confident, outgoing with initiatives and self-motivated
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or visiting our website: www.smartone.com/tc/about_us/careers/
SmarTone is an equal-opportunity employer. All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. We may transfer such data to any agent, contractor or third party who provides services to us with respect to matters relating to your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are welcome to visit our website : smartone.com