Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Marketing Manager- Marketing Operations 35 K
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914898
Employer Ref. 91M0079468
About the Company
Our client is a leading telecommunications company in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team.
About the Job:
- You will evaluate, formulate and roll out the emerging smart devices included smartphones and related accessories
- You will identify business opportunities for growth and drive necessary change and execution
- You will be responsible for sales performance and inventory level
- You will involve in the development of innovative smartphone-based services, deploy related marketing strategies to sustain sales momentum and services positioning.
- You will liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure strategic initiatives, clear communication, and timely execution of deliverables
- You will provide tracking, analysis, and insight to current and future marketing programs, inspire evolution, and improve efficiency
- You will ensure data, insights and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported on regular basis
- You will handle other ad-hoc projects as assigned to cope with business objectives
- You will monitor and understand industry and competitive trends, review the impact and provide intelligent recommendations to the Management
Skills & Requirements:
- Degree holder, major in Marketing, Business Studies, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 7 years' relevant experience, preferably gained in telecommunication / technology industry
- Strong planning, organizing and problem solving skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize the tasks in a fast-paced market situation
- Results-driven with creative and strong marketing sense as well as business acumen, and flexible individual with strong people skills
- Working experience in handling smart devices / smartphone accessories will be in advantage
- Out-spoken, with excellent communication and presentation skill and be a true team player
- Creative, confident, outgoing with initiatives and self-motivated
If you are interested in the role, please click "APPLY NOW" with full resume stating present and expected salary or contact Lauren Wong at +852 2232 3497 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please visit www.randstad.com.hk for more job opportunities updates.