NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Marketing Project Manager/Executive (Luxury Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918413
Nakama Global has partnered with a leading luxury automotive organization to assist in its talent acquisition strategies. Seeking a highly organized individual to join their project management team, the successful candidate will support/manage the developing of the marketing & communications strategy for relevant product/branding initiatives and ensure that branding/communications is consistent across regional & global activities.
Responsible for developing and maintaining the marketing & communications strategy, the successful candidate will act as the project owner from brainstorming development to execution and ensure that targeted goals are achieved in a timely & efficient manner.
- Support the development for the strategic marketing & communication activities
- Provide ongoing support for other regions and to coordinate execution of activities
- Develop and strengthen best practices across all regions/functions
- Conduct competitive analysis to understand market insights
- Ensure all messages are aligned and executed/communicated on time
- Act as a facilitator between relevant departments to ensure all teams are aligned on brand strategy/vision
- Manage external relations with agencies/vendors
- Tracking all project planning, details & costs are captured for reporting purposes
- Review PR activities & training materials and ensure activities are aligned with global business initiatives
- Degree in marketing/business or relevant areas
- 5+ years experience in marketing, campaign management or project management
- Strong at multi-tasking, great communication & presentation skills
- Able to communicate efficiently with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
- Able to lead and implement processes from start (brainstorming) to finish (project execution, wrap up & reporting)
- Able to manage budgets and project timing/execution and ensure deadlines are met
- Team player, detail oriented and experience in the automotive industry is preferred
If interested, please apply below or alternatively email your CV to Yan at ylee(at)nakamahongkong.com