Located in the heart of the bustling Kowloon, Yau Yat Chuen Garden City Club is a non-profit making organization which offers a tranquil and relaxing environment with elegant and unique European architecture that really makes members feel like staying in a holiday resort. We are now seeking high caliber candidates to join our dynamic teams:
Assistant Membership & Promotion Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835559
- Preparing the bi-lingual Club Newsletters, Marketing Materials, Minutes, etc.
- To coordinate communications activities including events, workshops and other membership related activities.
- Higher Diploma or above in Communication / Hospitality Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Require to work on weekends and public holidays, and shift duty (5.5 days/week )
- Good command of Chinese & English writing skills is a must
- Customer-orientated, good communication skills
- Proficient in Computer Operations including MS Word, Excel & Chinese input
- Knowledge in artwork design (Photoshop & Illustrator) is an advantage
Competitive remuneration packages will be offered to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary by mail to The Human Resources & Administration Department, Yau Yat Chuen Garden City Club Limited, 7 Cassia Road, Yau Yat Chuen, Kowloon.
(All Personal Data gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purpose only)