Assistant Membership Sales Manager
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999226
Employer Ref. W-F-10005027-ARCMM-D
The Racing Club is the young elite Member Segment in the Hong Kong Jockey Club. It uncovers a unique way to savour racing and to explore the sport like never before. Its mission is to take the passion for horse racing to the next level through an endless stream of exclusive, tailor-made experiences. The candidate is responsible for contributing premium and dedicated customer communication and services to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty to The Racing Club.
- expand personal network and work on new member acquisition
- follow up with potential members and coordinate with internal departments on membership application
- maintain good relationship and provide high quality customer services to members as so to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- promote members’ programs and The Racing Club venues such as dining and private parties
- handle existing members / public enquiries independently including reply to incoming calls / written and e-correspondences
- maintain members’ records in CRM and ensure data accuracy and confidentiality
- attend racedays, pre-sale activities and participate members’ programs / events whenever required
You should have
- tertiary qualification with at least 8 years solid membership sales / customer service experience in private clubs / hospitality industry
- similar sales and customer service experience in Sales & Marketing discipline will also be considered
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good manner
- attention to details and logistics, well-organised and multi-tasking
- professional manner on handling confidential information
- good proficiency in English and Chinese language in written and verbal communication
- hands-on computer skills in MS Word & Excel, experience in CRM system is an advantage
- willing to work during non-office working hours and Public Holiday
- fullness of energy, enthusiasm and willingness to take up challenges
- knowledge of horse racing is an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Membership Sales Officer.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.