Lidl Hong Kong Limited
Lidl was founded in 1930 and has grown to be one of the largest supermarket chains in the world. Part of the Schwarz Group, we operate around 10,000 stores in 28 European countries with 315,000 employees. Simplicity is the cornerstone of our success, and our stores, products, and operations are designed to offer customers quality products at the best possible price.
Lidl Hong Kong was established in 2006. Although we are comparably a young sourcing company, our potential and drive are witnessed by the continued expansion of our business scale. Today, we source non-food products from over 12 countries across Asia.
We constantly work to safeguard our high standard of quality at each stage of production. We always remind ourselves of Lidl’s pride in providing top quality products at a competitive price to all our customers. And we are proud of our mission to source better products not at the expense of our commitment to social responsibility.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.lidl.com.hk.
Assistant Merchandiser - Household
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832583
- Provide assistance to the Merchandising Department - Household
- Perform administrative supports related to sampling such as checking, assembling and packing samples
- Coordinate the lab test of the samples
- Follow up production schedule and sampling
- Perform detailed sample inspection
- Form 5 or above with 1-2 years experience
- Preferably with merchandising experience in Household products for European markets
- Detailed orientated mindset to ensure timely production and delivery schedules are met
- High degree of work ethics and integrity
- Must be self motivated, self organised, aggressive, responsible, hardworking & independent
- Good command in English and Mandarin, PC knowledge is essential
- Good working attitude and willing to learn
- Willing to travel
Lidl has been a proud member of the Caring Company Scheme since 2014. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all candidates with the required skills and experience.
We offer a competitive package, including a 5 day week, 15 days Annual Leave, double pay, discretionary bonus, MPF and a medical scheme. If you would like to apply, just click “Apply Now” button and attach your full CV including your current and expected salary, and the date that you would be available to join us.
If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, we regret that your application was not suited to this vacancy.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only and will be destroyed after 6 months.