JRC International Limited
An expanding company requires the following position –
Assistant Merchandiser/Merchandiser (Stationery / Sundry)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829913
- Follow-up orders with vendors, customers and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Involve in the product development process to ensure that products meet customers' quality an budget requirements
- Maintain strong business relationship with vendors for product development and production
- Participate in price negotiation and liaison with vendors or suppliers
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Perform other ad hoc duties as required.
- Diploma or above
- At least 3 years solid experience in handling Stationery or Sundry products
- Strong in sourcing, able to handle the overseas customers and China factories independently
- Mature, positive, self-motivated, detail minded, responsible & able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English / Mandarin
- Willing to travel to China and overseas
- Proficiency in MS Office & other computer applications
- Applicants who have less working experience can be applied as Assistant Merchandiser
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package including alternative Saturday off, double pay and medical insurance to the right candidate.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.