Assistant Merchandising Manager
Richemont Asia Pacific Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004837106
Employer Ref. HKVCA-00076102
* Education: University degree
* Experience: At least 5-7 years in either luxury field or other high-end industry
* Sensibility to high-end products is preferred
* Experience in Jewelry / Timepieces industry is a plus
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills
* At ease with SAP/R3 systems, proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
* Able to work under pressure and manage ambiguity
* Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. French is a plus.
* Behavioral competencies: Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong professional conscientiousness and business-oriented, flexible, reliable and independent.
About Richemont Asia Pacific Limited
Richemont is an international luxury group owning well-known brands such as A. Lange & Sohne, Alfred Dunhill, Baume & Mercier, Cartier, Chloe, IWC, Jaeger LeCoultre, Lancel, Montblanc, Ralph Lauren W&J, Roger Dubuis, Panerai, Piaget, Van Cleef & Arpels, and Vacheron Constantin. We invite top-quality candidates to apply for the following vacancy: