It is internationally acclaimed as a retailer of the world's most prestigious timepieces and sophisticated jewellery. To support our business expansion, we are now inviting high caliber individual to join us.
Assistant Merchandising Manager - Gold
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921900
- Assist Merchandising Manager to develop gold merchandise strategies in order to achieve company goals
- Lead gold merchandising teams to execute sourcing and product development
- Work with QC team to ensure the product quality adheres to company standard and have good network with vendors
- Actively involves in in-house promotions and seasonal sales
- Supervise HK and PRC Gold team
- Diploma or above in Merchandising Management or Supply Chain Management
- With Jewellery qualified certificates will be an advantage
- Min. 5 years in Jewellery sourcing including Gold merchandises
- Experience in Retail industry is a must
- Existing relationships with suppliers
- Strong understanding of merchandise flow and processes
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, Self-motivated and good time management
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin) is essential
- Travel to China is required
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 25/F, Emperor Group Centre, 288 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email to ewjrecruitment01 @emperorgroup.com or by fax 2919 2955.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the Emperor Group. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.