The Bank of East Asia, Ltd.
TAKE YOUR FUTURE IN YOUR HANDS
The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 89 branches, 63 SupremeGold Centres, and 9 i-Financial Centres throughout the city.
With a team of over 4,200 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 13,000 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Assistant MPF Accounting Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995296
Assistant MPF Accounting Manager (Job ID: 1441)
- To supervise subordinates in performing portfolio valuations, preparing financial statements and calculating unit prices
- To perform investment compliance monitoring and prepare regulatory returns for MPF funds
- To co-ordinate payment of all fees and expenses
- To liaise with investment manager, bankers and service providers in relation to daily operational issues as required
- To handle enquiries and ad hoc assignments
- Diploma holder or above in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience, preferably in MPF fund accounting and operation
- Knowledge of MPF investment regulations an advantage
- Independent, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at http://www.hkbea.com/html/en/bea-career-job-opportunities.html and search for the job. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.