Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech”) is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.
Assistant Network Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919917
We are currently seeking Full-time Assistant Network Engineer, to be located in Hong Kong. The position will be responsible for supporting network infrastructure. The candidate will be hired for Network Engineer or Network Administrator according to their working experiences and qualification.
- Put together network designs, complete design documentations, attend project and engineering meetings, hands-on implementation, manage vendors, travel within the region, and
- Provide 1st level Network Operations support for projects.
- Install, Configure, test, and maintain Cisco LAN/WAN, Security and Basic IPT equipment and related services
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference
- Network Monitoring and Liaison with carriers for resolution
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, operating system patches and software
- Upgrade and routine hardware configuration
- Higher Diploma in Networking,Information Technology or related disciplines
- 1 years of working experience in Networking / Telecommunications
- CCNA/ CCNP holder is preferred
- Solid experience on Cisco product is an advantage
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new technology
Candidates with more experiences will be considered for a senior position; Less experience considered as junior level with on-job training provided