JLA Asia Limited is an independent accounting practice specialising in insolvency management, forensic accounting, transactional and turnaround services in the Asia Pacific region. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career, a positive team oriented working environment, extensive training, and a good work-life balance, we invite you to apply for a role with us. We offer solid career prospects and an attractive salary package.
Assistant Office Accountant Role
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917180
- Handle bookkeeping and maintain full set of books and accounts of various companies
- Prepare management accounts, breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules
- Responsible for day to day office accounting, general secretarial and administrative tasks;
- To perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or degree holder in Accounting
- At least two years' relevant working experience
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and well-organized
- Strong PC skills in accounting systems (QUICKBOOKS) and Microsoft Office (WORD / EXCEL)
- Knowledge in China taxes would be an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, and good command of written and spoken English (good command in Putonghua would be an advantage)
Send your CV and salary expectations by clicking "Apply Now" or visit www.jla-asia.com to find out more
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.