Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Assistant Officer (Leasing Administration)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997687
- Assist Leasing Manager in preparing full spectrum of administration works
- Ensure proper monitoring of billing system and data entry on ERP System
- Provide support of all documents handling including License and Tenancy Agreements and ensure they are executed timely and efficiently
- Handle all tenancy matters and related enquiries
- Manage tenant's filing system
- Degree / higher diploma / certificate holder in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong organization and numerical skills. Attentive to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to deal with different levels of internal customer and external business partners
- Ability to work independently and willing to work under pressure
- Good proficiency in Chinese and English. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitmentpurposeswithin the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who donot hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their informationwill be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.