Principal Trust Company (Asia) Limited
Principal is a global provider of investment and retirement solutions. We combine our capabilities in Global Investment Management, Retirement Leadership and Asset Allocation Expertise to provide retirement and asset management to businesses, individuals and institutional clients. As a member of the FORTUNE 500, Principal serves over 19 million customers worldwide from offices in 18 countries throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and the United States.
We are looking for high caliber talents to join our Hong Kong team and grow with us. For more information, please visit www.principal.com.hk
Assistant Officer - Cash Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781763
Employer Ref. Ref: TO_CM
- Under general supervision, compile daily cash position and handle short term investment activities. Must ensure all activities are conducted in compliance with internal and external guidelines and regulations
Handle settlement and reporting of security trading and unit trust order activities
- Assist to coordinate with fund manager on cashflow needs and ensure sufficient funding for investment funds redemption purposes or other operational needs
- Assist in performing UAT for system enhancement
- Handle the reconciliation of custody and bank accounts
- Prepare and follow up audit confirmation requests for schemes and company accounts
- Perform other job related duties and special projects as required
- University graduate in finance/accounting is preferred
- 1 year working experience, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Analytical and detail-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel and Word
- Meticulous and efficient
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.