Prudential Hong Kong Limited
Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Assistant Officer, Clinic Assistant (Ref:MED-AO-161669)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917743
Employer Ref. MED-AO-161669
- Assist doctors to perform medical examination and checkup for clients (including blood taking, injection, Treadmill Test, ECG test, etc.)
- Involve in daily management of medical center including assist Assistant Nursing Manager to manage inventory of medical supplies and ensure regular replenishment
- Communicate effectively with financial consultants prior and after medical examination address their concern to maintain the efficiency and productivity of medical center
- F. 5 or above with certificate in venipuncture
- Valid certificate in CPR is preferred
- Customer-oriented with good communication
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in performing ECG is an advantage
- Knowledge in insurance industry is an advantage
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prucareer.prudential.com.hk/jobsearch/JobDetail.aspx?jobID=95886
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.