Assistant Officer, HealthCare Services (Shift Duty)
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920036
- Handle telephone enquiries and feedback
- Liaise with clients and search for a nurse from the data base to match with the service required
- Follow through complaints according to company response policy
- HKDSE/HKCEEor above with 2 years’ relevant work experience ina call centre or customer services
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a certificate in HCA / HW /PCW is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and reference code to Human Resources Department, Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited, 3/F, Skyline Tower, 39 Wang Kwong Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or by clicking "Apply Now".
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
About Quality HealthCare Medical Services Ltd
Quality HealthCare Medical Services Limited (QHMS), Hong Kong, became part of Bupa, an international healthcare group, in October 2013. QHMS' operations span diagnostics, primary healthcare and day care specialties. With roots tracing back to 1868, QHMS serves the community through a network of around 100 multi-specialty centres and over 500 affiliated clinics offering Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnostics & Imaging, Dental, Physiotherapy services, etc. It also operates a private nursing agency. QHMS is the largest provider of healthcare services to corporates in Hong Kong. In 2014, the Group recorded more than 2.9 million healthcare visits. QHMS continues to extend its existing portfolio into high end specialty services.