Assistant Officer, Leasing
Discovery Park Commercial Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919934
Specific Role & Responsibilities
- Handle leasing administration regarding the tenancy matters such as handling daily leasing enquiry, preparing offer letters, Tenancy Agreements, License Agreements
- Handle general clerical & administrative documents including the reports, copying, filing, data entry and other related documents
- Assist in conduct market research, data analysis
- Assist in credit control
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
Qualifications and Requirements
Work Experiences :
- With relevant experience is preferable
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word processing
- Degree / higher diploma / certificate holder in any discipline
Language(s) & Skill(s) :
- Good command in both English & Chinese
Others (if any) :
- Self-motivated & hardworking.
- Good communication skill is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and willing to work under pressure
- 5 day work week
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Educational sponsorship
- Flexible working hours
We offer 5 day works with attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please reply with full resume stating existing and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Discovery Park Commercial Services Limited
About Discovery Park Commercial Services Limited
Discovery Park –Shopping Centre is a regional retail shopping centre in Tsuen Wan. The management company is now looking for high caliber professional for the following position.