Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Assistant Officer – Legal
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918431
- Provide legal and secretarial support to PRC subsidiaries, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for a full set of company secretarial duties, including prepare board resolutions and the relevant documentation, arrange for execution and filing of corporate documents, maintain updated records, etc.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing legal and company secretarial related documents
- Handle and monitor trademark issues, company name reservation, document and chop management
- Coordinate with internal parties and external professionals for corporate affairs
- Provide administrative support to HK headquarter
- Degree in law or business related subjects, law is preferred
- PRC IP background is preferred
- Minimum 2 years working experience in company secretarial field or legal industry
- Responsible, independent, well-organized, strong communication skills, familiar with MS Word,
- Excel and Chinese word processing
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese and English, Mandarin is a must
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now” button. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hanglung.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.