Kinetix Systems Ltd
Established in 1998, Kinetix Systems Limited (“Kinetix”) is an experienced IT solutions provider in Hong Kong. We provide a series of comprehensive services and products, including IT consulting, systems development and computer networking. We specialize in evaluating system effectiveness as well as leveraging world-class technologies in order to re-engineer business processes.
We have partnered with major IT vendors, including IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP, while the one with IBM is of the current highest level of such partnerships.
We are privileged to be the ONLY Company awarded for all current categories of the SOA-QPS3 and Server Bulk from the HKSAR. In 2014, our annual turnover was over HKD 120 Million. Concurrently, we have also obtained the ISO 20000-1:2011-Information technology Service management certificate. This again proves our achievement of the world’s standard for quality of services.
In addition to our excellent performances in the IT industry, we are also highly committed to making contributions towards the greater society. Kinetix values and cares about the community, our employees and the environment. Our dedication and efforts are recognized by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service, as we are awarded the Caring Company Logo in 2015.
Kinetix has a strong belief that our people are our company’s greatest asset. Our accelerated growth over the years has created rich and diverse opportunities for talented individuals. We are also incredibly proud that over 10% of our staff have been working here for more than 10 years. Establishing a career with us will grant you the invaluable exposure in different areas of information technology services. Due to our fast and steady growing business, we are now actively looking for enthusiastic, innovative and self-motivated individuals to join our teams and make a difference in the IT business. Do not hesitate, join us now, and let us embark on the journey of striving and exploring together!
Assistant Officer / Officer (Admin & HR)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997317
- Perform general receptionist duties including answering incoming calls and greeting visitors etc
- Maintain office tidiness and handle other office administrative duties including contract renewals and negotiation, ordering stationery, arranging couriers and outdoor work etc
- Assist in recruitment functions including arranging interviews and inputting staff leave records
- Act as the first point of contact to the management office
- Conduct supplier background check and manage supplier records
- Source and purchase office facilities
- Diploma or above in business or language related disciplines
- 3 years of solid work experience in Administration & HR
- Good command of written English & spoken Cantonese
- Experience in handling office removals and renovation will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Internal Control and Employment Ordinance will be an advantage
- Good command of Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, willing to learn & able to handle multiple tasks
- Immediate availability a must
- Candidates with less experience would be considered for the position of Assistant Officer (Admin & HR)
We offer a competitive package to the successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume (in MS Word format) with your availability, last/current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
**All information collected will be used for recruitment purposes only**