MassMutual Financial Group, one of the world’s largest and most diversified global financial services organizations, is a marketing designation for the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliates.
With US$642 billion assets under management1, we have a worldwide operations network of more than 1,800 offices in the U.S.A., South America, Europe and Asia, serving 13 million customers. As one of the “FIVE Largest US Life Insurance Companies”2, MassMutual enjoys exceptionally high financial ratings from major ratings agencies, including A.M. Best Company "A++", Fitch Ratings "AA+" and Standard & Poor's "AA+" rating3.
As the group’s flagship company in the Asia region, MassMutual Asia Ltd. now invites dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with us.
Assistant Officer / Officer – Event Marketing (HR014/09)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782292
Employer Ref. HR014/09
- Assist in implementing company events such as conferences, sales meetings, seminars, exhibitions, luncheons and dinners;
- Prepare presentations, corporate premiums, souvenirs, trophies and promotion materials;
- Provide administrative support for the agency database and event library;
- Negotiate and coordinate with vendors and design houses.
- University graduate with 3 years’ event marketing experience;
- Enjoy event organization;
- Positive attitude with strong service orientation;
- Strong sense of responsibility and attentive to details;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of written Chinese and English;
- Strong PC knowledge in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits, including 5-day week, medical, life insurance, annual leave, pension scheme and training subsidies, etc. will be offered to this permanent appointment. Interested parties please fax full resume, with academic results, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at 2524-9926 or by clicking 'Apply Now'. All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Figure as of December 31, 2015.
- Ranked according to the aggregate results of “Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)” and "Insurance Life, Health (Stock)" on the total revenues for 2015, based on the FORTUNE 500 as published on June 15, 2016.
- All financial ratings are assigned to Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company. Ratings as of July 1, 2016. Ratings are subject to change.