“Fast Retailing” – Our company name incorporates our passion to provide customers with the products they want swiftly and smoothly. At Fast Retailing we are striving to improve people’s lives by changing society for the better, through the value of clothing and positive corporate contributions to the community. This ideal is summed up by our core business philosophy, “Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world.”
Assistant Officer / Officer, Human Resources (Ref. : JD-HR)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836325
Employer Ref. JD-HR
- Act as the first point of contact for employees and managers to provide support to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies
- Build effective working relationships with the business so that they actively seek the HRBP’s input and view you as an integral part of their management team.
- Perform HR functions including recruitment, employee relations and daily operations
- Liaise with business lines, candidates, job posting channels and recruitment agencies
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Collaborate with the business to build effective working relationships.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects as required
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with 2-4 years of solid HR experiences in FMCG or sizable retail company as Business Partner / Generalist with frontline, retail management staff and foreigners will be an advantage.
- Preferred having Fashion retail chain experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Chinese word-processing is a must
- Initiative, assertive, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outgoing and proactive with excellent inter-personal & influencing skills
- Good time management and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Detail-minded, positive attitude and flexible personality to embrace change.
- Good at both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Japanese is an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration to the right candidate. Interested parties please send the full resume in word or PDF format with current & expected salary via clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose