About HKBN Ltd.
HKBN Ltd. (SEHK Stock Code: 1310), operating through Hong Kong Broadband Network Limited, is the largest provider of residential fibre broadband services (symmetrical 100Mbps and above) in Hong Kong by number of residential subscriptions, with a core purpose to “Make Our Hong Kong a Better Place to Live”. HKBN offers an array of world-class enterprise solutions, including broadband and data connectivity, voice communication, managed Wi-Fi solutions, Cloud solutions and IT advisory services, as well as a diversified portfolio of residential broadband and Wi-Fi access, communication and entertainment services. HKBN owns an extensive fibre network in Hong Kong, which covers over 2.1 million residential homes passed, representing approximately 79% of Hong Kong’s total residential units, and more than 2,200 commercial buildings. HKBN takes great pride in developing its 2,900 plus Talents into a competitive advantage.
Assistant Officer, Pricing & Traffic Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919386
Employer Ref. JB-AO-ESIB-311016
- Formulate pricing strategy and manage quotation logistics for data services
- Manage termination cost, tariffs, and quality for international wholesale voice services
- Responsible for planning and execution of traffic routing for international voice calls
- Support sales team in bilateral agreement evaluation and quotation processing
- Compile periodic reports on business performance and financial analysis
- Degree or Higher Diploma holder in Business studies, Finance, Statistics or related disciplines
- 2-3 years relevant experience with extensive knowledge on various telecommunication services, products, systems and their applications
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong initiative and willing to work under pressure
- Proficient in computer knowledge, including MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in spoken English and Chinese
** Candidate with more experience will be considered as Officer, Pricing & Traffic Management
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
HKBN career opportunities can be viewed at www.hkbn.net/new/tc/careers.shtml.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.