TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
Lane Crawford invites top talent to join.
Assistant Online Merchandiser
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780954
- To manage update of weekly reports by Merchandising Analyst and analyze these for opportunities to innovate and improve
- To work with Senior Online Merchandiser to propose trading actions to minimize stock risks and maximize sales opportunities
- Analyze business and provide insight into website data to drive trading of the assortment
- To manage tracking of product status to ensure timely upload to the site
- To analyze business and provide insight into website data to drive trading of the assortment.
- To manage Online Merchandising Analyst in the compilation/distribution of regular reports on performance of the site
- To communicate brand sales performance and sell through results as required
- Degree holder in Business or Fashion Management is preferred
- Minimum of 1 years experience in retail analytics, ideally in a luxury, multi-brand environment
- Numerate with strong analytical and computer literacy — advanced Excel knowledge is essential
- E-commerce Awareness
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and strives for a high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work and deliver under deadlines
At Lane Crawford we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide complimentary shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various Social Recreation activities, Staff Assistance Programme, best in-class training and development and regional work opportunities for the right candidates.
Please go to www.lanecrawford.com and visit Careers to apply this exciting opportunity (Job Ref No. HK01284)
All information will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.