Worldwide Flight Services Fueling (HK) Ltd.
Worldwide Flight Services is a leading global airport services organization, operating at over 120 airports around the world. Present in Hong Kong since 1998, we provide a wide range of services to the airlines, users and operator of Hong Kong International Airport. To accompany our fast-growing services at the airport, we are looking for:
Assistant Operation and Admin Officer - Fueling
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994425
- Support operational performance review through analyzing performance results and preparing analytical reports.
- Keep track on operational performance and alert management should there be any discrepancy with the contractual agreements.
- Understanding and investigating complaints from customer and prepare official investigation report.
- Assist in different projects as required by management.
- Degree holder with at least 1 years of work experience.
- Exposure in the aviation industry is an advantage.
- Proficient in PC knowledge and MS Office application.
- Good analytical skills and detail-minded.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical and insurance benefits, annual leave and provident fund. Please e-mail or respond in complete confidence with a cover letter, detailed resume, current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Rm. 6S004, Passenger Terminal Building, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong.
For details of WFS, please refer to www.worldwideflight.com.hk.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes and will be destroyed within three months.