Our Client is a world renowned luxury retail group.
They are currently seeking for a high-caliber to join them.
- Assist the Retail Operations Manager to manage daily operation
- Implement ways to manage and execute the retail operation plan and business strategies
- Set work standards to front-line staff and formulate relevant procedures and practices
- Ensure high quality of store presentation and service standard; collaborate with VM team to implement corporate merchandising programs
- Work closely with buying team for inventory management
- Supervise the stock management of the store
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3-4 years retail operation experience
- With solid experience in fashion retail is highly preferable
- Result-oriented, proactive and energetic
- Analytical, strategic thinker with good problem solving skills
- Sensitive to numbers and figures
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online (attn.: Lea Lau) with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Assistant Operation Manager(Luxury retail) ’ . Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.