A-1 BAKERY CO., (HK) LTD. is striving for the best quality of products and service since the very first store opened in 1948. Our base is in Osaka and with the fusion of German style bread; we are dedicated to bring natural and healthy products to Hong Kong, firstly in 1985 and became the pioneer to bring high fiber, balanced nutrients German bread here.
With our mission to make the concept, "natural is healthy", contagious, we are now operating more than 45 outlets to provide the community fresh products. Being an established company, we provide more than 100 types of bread and we also diversified our product into cake and ice-cream items.
Presently, we are also running western restaurant and Japanese restaurant in Hong Kong with more than 1,000-strong staff, bringing our guest the most pleasing experience in dining.
People are our most important asset whom we would like to grow together as a partner. The continuous growth of business, we definitely need your support and contribution. We welcome all the professionals and potential future pillars to join A-1! Human factor is always a key to success. A-1 Bakery provides you opportunities to develop your career on quality service, food and beverage, manufacturing and management.
To learn more about our company, please visit our company website:
Assistant Operation Manager (Bakery Section)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220250
- Oversee day-to-day operations and monitor performance of the retail shops to maximize sales and productivity, manpower efficiency and customer service standard
- Assist the Operation Manager to develop overall strategies and initiatives for daily operations and management
- Work with District Supervisor to analyze weekly and monthly sales activity, revenue and P&L reports, to ensure adherence to budgets, business plans and targets
- To manage, train, motivate and mentor frontline with expectations of their respective plans
- Prepare operational analysis, reports and recommendations
- Drive the sales team to acheive the company budget
- Degree holder in catering / hotel management or related field preferred
- At least 5 years relevant experience in hotel or sizeable chain catering outlets
- 3 years supervisory experience in management, people development and P&L responsibility
- Good team player and interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership and communication skills along with positive and driven attitude
- Strong analytical skill, good interpersonal and problem solving
- Proficiency with excel and word processing
- Fluent in Cantonese, spoken and written English
- Immediate available is highly recommended
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates.For interested party, please click below and send your application with your resume and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified