CSG is a professional market research consultancy established in Hong Kong in 1982. We offer comprehensive research services to a diverse range of clients.
CSG is a member of INTAGE Group. The INTAGE Group is the number one research agency in Japan as well as a top industry player in the world. It has strong presence in Asia with offices in Japan, China, Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia.
For our growing needs, we are now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the following positions.
Assistant Operations Supervisor / Operations Supervisor (Qualitative)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995992
- Recruit respondents for research projects via a network of recruiters as well as external vendors
- Provide briefing and training to interviewers
- Monitor and check the work of interviewers to ensure eligibility and quality of respondents
- Monitor and provide regular update on project status
- Perform project coordination to ensure that all involved parties understand timelines, responsibilities and study specifications
- Liaise between research team and external vendors on project requirements, updates and any other issues
- Handle routine administrative work
- Tertiary education or above
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- 1-2 years working experience in market research industry would be an advantage
- Have to work on shift duties (09:30- 18:00 and 14:00 - 22:30) on need basis
- Occasional work during weekends & public holidays
(Candidates with more experience will be considered as Operations Supervisor)