Why limit yourself
When you can be widely different?
Founded in 1975 in Singapore, PhillipCapital now has a worldwide operations network in 13 countries and regions: Singapore, Hong Kong, China, USA, Japan, United Kingdom, France, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and Turkey, and employs more than 2,800 staff in Asia and Europe with total shareholders' funds in excess of US$1 billion.
In Hong Kong since 1984, we offer a full range of financial services which include asset management, bond and securities broking, futures & options, foreign exchange, unit trusts, insurance, investor education and investment research. With a strong financial position and together with a 600+ dynamic sales force to provide high standard professional services to our clients, we are now one of the most fully fledged financial services firms in Hong Kong.
At Phillip, we provide you the necessary platform to scale to greater heights. If you have the drive and aggressiveness to go the extra mile, the opportunity awaits you. Don't miss the chance to join the winning team and advance your career with us!
Assistant Portfolio Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921360
- Assist the Head of Asset Management with research analysis, formulate investment strategies and develop investment portfolios for clients to ensure all portfolios are managed in line with investment objectives
- Participate and support the company’s events such as investment seminars or workshops
- Ensure all operation is complying with the rules and regulations stipulated with the authorities
- Develop long term relationship with clients or potential clients
- Degree in Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- CFA Level II or above
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in Asset Management
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably one year working experience in an asset management firm
- Possess good analytical skills both in the qualitative and quantitative methods
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct a full resume, stating present and expected salary to P&A Department, Phillip Securities Group, 11/F., United Centre, 95 Queensway, Hong Kong, Attn: Personnel and Administration Department or e-mail.
"All personal data collection is for recruitment purposes. The data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."