Assistant PR & Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917389
One of the leading-edge and fast growing branding agency.
Due to fast growing of the business in Hong Kong & China, we are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to apply the following vacancy.
- Manage the production of print and online materials such as newsletters, brochures and the website;
- Responsible for project management, quality control & coordination works of different internal or external parties;
- Responsible for creative concept development for brand promotion
- Work closely with Team In-charge in media relations and marketing activities’ planning support and execution to strengthen the brand image and build company awareness;
- Promote awareness of the brand via social media and online platforms;
- Prepare and conduct regular market research & analysis;
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure successful execution of the marketing and PR plan;
- Support in other marketing-related project and ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications / Public Relations or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience, in fashion/luxury lifestyle industry preferred.
- Strong project coordination and delivery skills.
- Knowledge in internet marketing technology and social media marketing (Hong Kong & China) preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office & Photoshop.
- High proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Creative, proactive and independent with strong marketing sense.
- Excellent leadership skill, and multitasking with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Frequent travel to China is required
- Immediate availability or short notice preferred.