Sita Waste Services Limited
SITA Waste Services Limited (www.sita.hk), a wholly owned subsidiary of SUEZ - a global leader in environmental protection projects, is looking for high calibre professionals to fill the following position:
Job application email: email@example.com
Assistant Process Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780159
Employer Ref. WENT_APE_23092016
- Responsible for the planning operation and maintenance of the leachate treatment plant;
- Perform professional engineering works for planning, operation, and maintenance of the leachate treatment in Landfill;
- Monitor and maintain the process monitoring and equipment control system of the leachate treatment plant including PLC and MCC, etc.;
- Plan, monitor and assist the calibration of all the process monitoring equipment of the leachate treatment plant, including but not limited to flow meter, pH meter, DO meter, gas meter and temperature sensors, etc.;
- Maintain records of materials usage includes a stock inventory of major equipment and accessories;
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Process Plant Manager.
Degree holder in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or related discipline;
At least 1 year relevant working experience in wastewater treatment;
Good communication and interpersonal skills;
Good commend in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
Pro-active and good team player;
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Process Engineer.
Working Location: Tuen Mun
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume with reference number, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking < APPLY NOW>.
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.