Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle purchase requisitions from internal departments, independently;
- Responsible for purchase order release, price negotiation, supplier delivery and supplier quality follow up;
- Monitor and manage suppliers' performance;
- Collection of Suppliers' Certificate and material's analysis
- Follow up I/E documents for suppliers in overseas and Mainland China; &
- Perform clerical duties such as filing and reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor/ High Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification;
- Min 3 years relevant experience, preferably in manufacturing industry;
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Mandarin as a must;
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge in ERP system is an advantage;
- Strong communication skill and negotiation skills;
- Able to meet tight deadline and schedule;
- Immediate available is preferred; &
- Applicants with more experience can be considered as a Procurement Officer.
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position you are applying for together with your current and expected salary, either by Clicking "Apply Now" or Mail to 12-14 Dai Wang Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT on or before 12 December 2016.
Europharm Laboratoires Company Limited is an equal opportunities employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s). All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.