Assistant Procurement Services Manager (IT)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783303
Employer Ref. NPA-F-10000972-APSM(IT)-D
The Procurement section of our Supply Chain & Administration Department is responsible for the management of a wide range of purchasing activities which help to sustain the Club's daily operations and major community development projects.
- Support large and complex cross departmental tenders and procurement projects Ensure project execution and procurement activities in compliance with the Club’s Procurement Policy and in alignment with the best industry practice
- Lead and support global strategic sourcing for all aspects of IT Hardware, Software, IT Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Solutions within the organisation and obtain the best option for the Club
- Lead and conduct commercial and T&Cs negotiation with suppliers
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the procurement function
- Manage difficult stakeholder and supplier relationship.
- Handle ad-hoc purchases or projects as assigned
- Assist in maintenance & update of the Club’s Procurement Policy and Procedures
You should have:
- Degree Holder in Information Technology, Procurement, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Possessing procurement qualifications of CIPS and/or CPSM will be an advantage
- 5 years or above of working experience in large and complex IT Procurement project or related aspects in sizable organization
- Familiar with purchase orders, contract terms & conditions etc.
- Familiar with Oracle E-Business Suite and e-tendering will be an advantage.
- Positive working attitude with strong analytical skills.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
- Proactive, mature & self-confident.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: Please click "submit" below
Mail: Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
838 unique Roles & 60 varied departments. 1 club. 1 team
A world-class horse racing operator. A top charitable organisation and Hong Kong’s largest community contributor, donating HK$3.87 billion in 2014/15. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest single by far, generating a record HK$20.05 billion in 2014/15 for public funds. A pioneer in technology application for sporting and betting entertainment, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A club recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you remarkable career opportunities with unparalleled prospects for future growth and development.