Dixons Sourcing Limited
Dixons Sourcing Limited is a member of the Dixons Carphone Group (www.dixonscarphonegroup.com), of which is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. Our aim is to provide simple and independent advice about the electronics, devices, and connectivity solutions that are best for our customers – at home, on the move, in the office and seamlessly as they go about their connected lives.
To cope with our business growth, we are now inviting a talent to join our team:
Assistant Product Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920099
- Supplier Management – continuous management and review of supplier base on product, price, supply and quality
- Critical Path Maintenance and Reporting – support Product Managers to update and deliver to deadlines. Produce and maintain relevant reporting and summaries to support category.
- Buying Trip Preparation – support Product Managers to effectively prepare for buying trips
- Product Management – close monitor and follow up new product launch initiatives from range selection to realization
- Project Management – coordinate and manage project activities to meet deadline for launching
- Diploma or above
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- A team player, can work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Good IT proficiency, and experience in sourcing system is advantageous
- Frequent travel In China is required
- 2 years of relevant product experience in sizable company, ideally in a buying office environment for domestic appliances products
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, 13-instalment salary, discretionary bonus, life, medical and dental insurances to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary and the availability to Human Resources Department via email or by post:
Human Resources Department
Dixons Sourcing Limited
31/F, AXA Tower, Landmark East
100 How Mong Street, Kwun Tong
by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a period of up to 6 months from the date of rejecting applicants and will then be destroyed.