The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) is a professional organisation in Hong Kong established in 1963. The institute is devoted to enhance the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and examinations relevant to their needs.
We are now looking for:
Assistant Program Development Officer/ Program Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920914
- Responsible for designing training solutions for banks to build up talent pipelines and organizing marketing events and activities to promote the brand and services of the Institute.
- Plan and implement new training and qualification programmes to cater for marketing needs and regulatory requirements;
- Enhance existing training and qualification programmes to meet customer and regulatory needs;
- Execute measures to manage the quality of training programmes, events and activities;
- Participate in projects related to Qualifications Framework and competence development;
- Propose and conduct market events and activities for the Institute;
- Explore and collaborate with external partners and trainers to strengthen and expand training resources for the Institute.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience;
- Good analytical skill and attention to details;
- Good project management and quality management skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn and a good team player;
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese typing;
- Fluent in written English and Chinese;
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.