FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Assistant Programming Manager - Hollywood Movies
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837073
Employer Ref. EMCD-CC-J-20161006-1/FOX0002Z4
- Assistant Programming Manager
- Based in Hong Kong and support Hong Kong office
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the strategic communication planning and overall channel management with the direct supervisor.
- Guide the programming team in channel planning and scheduling with the direct supervisor.
- Create program schedules, EPGs, highlights, A-Z listings etc. for linear and non-linear channel.
- Maintain and update on-air data and program inventory.
- Analyze program ratings and ensure all schedules are optimized to maximize ratings and ad sales.
- Communicate regularly with various internal and external parties, i.e. Broadcasting Technical Operations, platform partners, media distributors, etc.
- Coordinate all on-air/off-air channel activities including media acquisition, programming, promotions, etc.
- Support the team’s daily channel operations.
- Min 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Hollywood movies programming and advanced knowledge in Hollywood movies.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with staff at all levels
- Proficient with computers and basic office software.
- Good presentation skills.
- Advance knowledge in Hollywood movies.
- Passion for Hollywood movies is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive and responsible.
- Attention to detail and willing to learn.
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.